If you’re feeling at risk or unsafe in your home, we can help.

It may be that you need to find temporary accommodation, or need your home to be made more secure before you can return to it.  We can help you to find emergency temporary accommodation for you and your children, and support on the options available to help you make your home safer.

You may want to get a court injunction which prevents your abuser from being near you or making contact to ensure your safety.  We will help you obtain one and tell you everything you need to know, including how you can stay safe while your case is processed.  We’ll provide the practical and emotional support you may need to help you through the process.

If you’re worried about the safety of your children, or they’re already subject to a child protection plan, we’ll can support you with that, and do everything we can to help you and your children remain safe and well.

Financial burdens are often an extra unwelcome stress during these times. Our support staff will help you to access donations, funds or grants, apply to charities for assistance, and advise you on any benefits you may be able to claim.

We are here to listen and help.

Visit our Birmingham or Solihull Drop-ins. You do not need an appointment and it is free of charge. Alternatively, contact our Helpline 0808 800 0028 Monday to Friday, 9:15am to 5:15pm.


My children and I are real people who need real help.  BSWA kept us safe, and took away the guilt and the pain.BSWA User