Hours of work: 37 hours per week (weekend and out of hours work may be required)
Starting salary: £41,881 per annum
We are looking for a self-starter who will shape the Performance and Contracts agenda through:
- You will have a key role in making sure that a leading Domestic Abuse and Violence against Women services provider, BSWA, is delivering high quality services that do not only meet contractual obligations, but also achieve our service users’ aspirations.
- Setting up systems that capture quantitative and qualitative data, as well as the narrative, to provide the evidence base required to assess, improve and promote BSWA’s services.
- Ensuring we have an effective case management system in place
- Enabling staff to understand their service KPIs (and for them to understand how this contributes to delivering better quality services and accountability).
- Performance improvement (on both service and organisational levels)
Accountable to: Chief Executive